It’s 1:oo PM on a Monday afternoon in midtown Manhattan. There are tourists, bankers, taxis and……
How do we know that these devki are some of our own? Well, because that’s actually us.
No, not really.
(But they could be.)
Anyways, there are several signs one should look out for when hunting for
- Bleach blonde hair
- If it’s not bleached, it’s jet black
- Heels — 5 inch minimum (regardless of time of day / location / occasion)
- A cigarette in hand — extra points for Virginia Slims
- Tight skirt — legs baby!
- If it’s not tight, then it’s ruffled
- A bag. Louis Vuitton. Only.
- Unless it’s Chanel.
- You can smell their perfume from across the street.
- Sunglasses. Especially if it’s night.
- A confused / angry /sexual look on the face.
Once spotted, how you approach them is up to you — but whatever happens, don’t ask them “how much” — that’s just rude…