Are you an American guy who has a fetish for Russian girls, but is not interested in going the mail-order-bride route? If so… one of us is now single!
But really, dating Russian girls can be tricky. Believe us, we’re Russian girls and we’ve scared our fair share of men along the way. Not intentionally, of course… because we’re sweet and shit, but casualties are bound to occur. There are, however, ways to come out unscathed and unharmed from your R&R (romance with a Russian). Mainly:
- Impress her with your knowledge of the Russian language. Greet her properly with “Devushka, edi s’uda!” She’ll be sure to run straight into your
- Going shot for shot is a good way to win brownie points with her dad. Likewise, going katleta for katleta will work with her mom.
- Don’t offer to join her on her next shopping trip. Instead, offer your cash, mastercard, debit card and life savings.
- Never question what’s in her Louie bag.
- Or what ingredients she used in that borscht. She’s not trying to poison you
(unless you’ve been misbehaving).
- Dress up as if you were going to a wedding any time you’re heading out to dinner with her family. While a tee shirt and jeans may be appropriate for an outing with yours, it will get you death stares with hers.
- Weekend getaways to St. Tropez! She secretly wishes she was with Timati, and not you, but don’t ruin the fantasy.
- Stare at her chest whenever possible. She paid good money for those bad boys, and wants you to notice.
- Don’t ask her if she’s ever seen a polar bear. The answer might be yes, but you don’t want to go there.
- And finally, stock up on pointy shoes, hair gel, and techno music. You’ll need them.